Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bad Metaphor Podcast

The podcast is done, uploaded and the site is all ready as well. It’s taken a while to get it started, but I’m glad that it’s going. It’s called Bad Metaphor and it features me and my 9 year-old son talking about things that we find interesting. The format so far is that we pick a theme and then talk about that. The first episode is called Beginnings and we talk about our first computers and a few other beginnings.
While the podcast was ready a while ago, I had to play around with the site and was trying to understand the best way to keep it all together. We’re getting the second episode ready now and I think that I’ve got it stable enough to launch, so take a listen and enjoy if you are interested in this sort of thing.


tags: , ,

No comments: