Sunday, March 06, 2005

Moleskine Notebooks

/
The hot new thing for geeks is paper and more particularly Moleskine notebooks. I’ve bought one and I’ve used it a bit, but haven’t completely embraced it yet. Most of my organizing and writing and scheduling is still done electronically, but I’ve always had a notebook, especially for taking notes for projects that I’m working on, so it’s not a new thing. But reading about how people use thier notebooks made me want to get one, so I’ve started to use it. I also got a new pen. I think that I’m not the only person who loves to buy office supplies as a way to get organized… isn’t that the fun part about the beginning of the school year?
I like the way the Moleskine works as it’s well-designed and fits into my pocket, but I still haven’t figured out exactly what I’m going to with it (aside from general notes).

technorati tags: ,

No comments: