Wednesday, March 16, 2005

CBC Podcasting

I'm a huge fan of the CBC and listen every day. The only thing that interrupts my listening now as I make the hour long drive to and from work every day are podcasts that I burn onto CD. The CBC started a trial of podcasting some shows and CBC technology pioneer Tod Maffin (who did the ground-breaking Todradio on CBC) who manages to popularize new technology trends on radio and via the web. He's at the centre of our national broadcasters new trial of podcasting and I'm glad to see that Tod reports that CBC's podcasting trial is a hit!. I provided some feedback and it's good to know that people are listening. My biggest request is that the amazing Ideas program be distributed via podcasting as it seems like the serialized flow of thought-provoking audio of that show would be very welcome.
technorati tags: , ,

No comments: