Saturday, January 08, 2005

Walking in Winter

I'm trying to walk every day, but I still can't seem to get outside enough. I really like walking as it gives me a chance to exercise and relax a bit. Even though it is usually cold in the Winter, I think that Winter is one of my favourite times to walk as the air is crisp and clear and you don't spend as much time outside or in the sun in the Winter as other times of the year. That being said, some times in winter when there is freezing rain or ice pellets that sting your face, it isn't as much fun.
One that I don't do while walking is listen to any audio device. I don't have an iPod yet, so I don't know if that will change, but I like walking and listening and watching and thinking. Would I take the same sort of pictures if I'm listening to music or podcasts?

No comments: